Congratulations on your acceptance to CU!
Your admission to Cheyney University indicates that you’ve worked hard and accomplished much. Now, you have an opportunity to attend a University where you can accomplish so much more.
Now that you have been accepted, follow the next steps in the enrollment process:
1. Read the instructions in your acceptance letter and deposit today to commit to Cheyney.
2. Complete the FAFSA.
3. Learn about financial aid.
4. Learn about Campus Housing Options.
5. Register for New Student Orientation.
6. Submit your final high school or college transcripts.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
7. Check your Cheyney email account regularly. This is the official means of communication from the University, and you will receive important information via email.